Four happy harvesters are gathering their crops:
· An older woman harvests wheat for making flour for making bread & cake, she is already planning to make her secret recipe first
· A young man is taking his bananas to market where he will trade it for money that he will in turn use to buy clothes to impress his sweetheart
· A little girl is surprised at discovering her cabbage’s unusual “texture” and hurries to show her mother what she’s found
· A middle-aged man carries a rich crop of dill on his back for sharing with his family and neighbours an essential element in a local speciality
INTERPRETATION: Time to evaluate what is essentially needed to be saved for the winter months of lack and what of your abundance can be shared with others. The earth provides enough food for everyone who lives upon her, so why do people starve?
All 4s in each suit reminds us of four legs on a table, or a chair or a stool, four legs balance and make secure. Four is the number of stability and enhancement. Normally when fours come into a reading it is a time when an issue or problem in any of the elements you’ve been experiencing is finally coming to a conclusion.
- In earth four, “Provisions” we realise it as a representation of balanced provisions---having enough to eat, enough to drink, a home and good health, it normally also relates to having enough money to live well upon after a long time of dwindling resources.
- In fire four, “Rebirth” we realise it as balanced inspiration and passion---having enough fire in your belly to fight for your needs and rights, it normally also relates to a resurgence or rebirth of your freedom or creativity after a period of feeling confined or having had a period of “writer’s block” regardless of what creative/artistic talent/leaning you have.
- In water four, “Secrets” we realise it as a representation of balanced emotions, in particular loyalty---having someone in your life that you trust implicitly, so much so that you can diverge your secrets to this person or persons after a long time of keeping your feelings to yourself or feeling particularly lonely.
- In air four, “Oscillation” we realise it as a representation of balanced intellect---having enough to occupy your mind in a fulfilling and creative way. Thoughts, philosophy, learning, Oscillating from subject to subject flexibly and comprehensibly, communicating well your luscious ideas, after having survived a period of worry, mental instability or depression.
The seeds that are planted today will feed the starving after a period of growth and development. These seeds may not all grow vegetables, they may grow ideas or plans or inspiration. Planting the seeds of suggestion will inspire growth in others, normally these will be practical in nature.
Feed those who are starving and do not forget to give a portion to yourself.
"May you never hunger. May you never thirst." Related ideas are found by clicking on the link below:
Stable finances, balanced health and a fully-stocked food cupboard are all indicated in this tarot.
This tarot typically relates to making a business deal of some sort that will pay off in the future for you. If you have been contemplating starting a new exercise regime or joining a gym, do so for it would be a successful venture now.
Certainly link and make suggestions to anyone you think would like to see these. Just please do not reprint as your own work.
Gabrielle Elliot, ©2011